Colorless liquid EDGA Ethylene Glycol Diacetate with cas number
Ethylene Glycol Diacetate (EGDA) is a colorless, low odor, very
slow-evaporating solvent that gives good flow-out to baking
lacquers and enamels. Its major uses are in thermoplastic acrylic
coatings as a reflow solvent and in foundry core-binding
Solvent for oil, cellulose esters, explosives.
1) We are manufacturer of ether and acetate products, and we can
control quality by ourselves.
2) Different techinical specification available according to
3) Quality and finish time can be guaranteed.
4) All the products will be inspected carefully before delivery by
our QC and QA.
5) We assure you the best service at all times.
6) We promise you the safety delivery.
Last but not least,
Thanks for viewing our products. More question pls fill the below
blank space with production description or price or anything
needed, We will reply ASAP :-)